Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fortune Cookie Tree and Goose Tree


This was the best angle I could get on the Goose Tree at Harvest. It is extremely hard to raise, or perhaps it's just giving me trouble. It has gone into Progression to Dead 4 times since I planted it. It does not reseed, and is not as visually exciting as I had hoped. If it progresses to dead once more I plan to plow it, it is simply not worth the effort to me.

I received it from an Emperor's Attic Pack as well as the Maltese Tiger Lily (it is not pictured because it hid behind the regular Tiger Lilies, but it looks like the White Tiger Lily.)and the Fortune Cookie Tree.

The Maltese Tiger Lily and the Fortune Cookie tree have been extremely easy to raise and have given me no problems. They get along well with the other plants in the garden and have not progressed to dead once. This garden is not set up like my others. It's for visual stimulation, rather than a goal of snacks or reagents. I wanted to share this with you, so that you would see what they looked like and decide if it's worth the trouble for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment