Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Toaddley" Perfect Pet Part 2

Yesterday afternoon I continued my quest for a Toaddle with Spritely and Incredibly Infalliable pierce train.

I hatched King Spencer (The product of the first hatch) A 2nd Generation Night Hawk,


back to Toby, the 1st Generation Toaddle. 


And got Queen Dixie- 3rd Generation Toaddle with Spritely and Infalliable by adult. 
 While the project has been a perfect success, I'm considering taking it a step further. Now that I have my Infallible and Spritely, I may try to add some other talents to her. Perhaps another heal, unicorn or Fairy friend. Unfortunately I've depleted my stock pile of mega snacks in the course of this project and one more. I know, I know, but I'm impatient and I'm not fond of training, so megas work for me. LOL I have 3 large gardens that provide me with lots of mega's, I'm just waiting for them to go to elder. In the mean time I guess I'll feed out some of these rank 6 and 7 snacks I have piling up.

ALSO: 

Short rant about Grumpy Gobblers Training Game.

It's so annoying to me when I hit something and it doesn't give me the points, and worse still, leaves the block or cut out for me to hit, AGAIN. Waste of a shot, if you ask me. Though Grumpy Gobblers is my favorite and quickest Training Game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment