Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Toaddley" Perfect Pet- Hatching for talents- My personal project. Pt.1

My level 31 Storm wizard is rather pitiful. Her health is low, she fizzles quite frequently, and even with crown gear, she is defeated quite often.  I have some great pets, the problem is that my Toaddle which helps with the fizz, doesn't have spritely, and my Night Hawk, which has spritely, doesn't help with fizzle. 

SOLUTION:
I decided to hatch them together and see if I could get a pet with Incredibly Infallible and Spritely.

These are the pets that I started with: 

Toby- 1st Generation Toaddle from Purreau's Plentiful Pet Pack


Harley- 1st Generation Night Hawk from Hawk Rider's Bundle



THE RESULT OF THE 1ST HATCH

King Spencer- 2nd Generation Night Hawk


Trained To Teen: Gained Talent Spritely


Trained to Adult: Gained Talent Incredibly Infalliable



He is currently halfway to Ancient, I will train to Ancient to see what talent he gains, however, the project was a success in a single hatch using the 1st Generation parents, even though it was not the pet that I wanted.  The Talents I aimed for were both manifested by adult.  I consider myself very lucky at this point. I will continue this project until i get the talents I want on the Toaddle. 






No comments:

Post a Comment