Friday, April 5, 2013

Test Realm: Lost Pages Event: Part 2

Right As Rain

 Arthur Weathersfield in Ravenwood will now send you to Triton Avenue, where you will need to use "Dee's Mirror" on your search for the lost student, Kestrel. 

You will arrive at Dee's Mirror just outside the Haunted Cave. Indicated on the map by the yellow puzzle piece outline.


Upon entering you will find yourself at the beginning of a dungeon. It stated 1 hour to complete solo, of course higher levels will be quicker It took me about 7 minutes to solo and that was passing a lot on the second floor to find out the spells cast.


1st  floor 2 Spellwrit Scremaers  
315 each Storm
They do have Myth Shield


2nd Floor- Kestrel Blackstorm & Rotting Fodder
Speech: "Have you read The Book of Lost Pages? Come with me through the Spiral, and I'll show you the great truths.
No? Then Prepare to be storm-blasted, intruder!"
Minion: Rotting Fodder 150- Storm

Kestrel Blackstorm-Rank 2 Boss
1055 Health Storm
Starts with 1 Pip
Spells used: 
Dark Fairy, Storm blade, fizzed a lot, Lightning Bats, Thunder Snake, possibly Myth shield, though she did not cast it. ( I passed several rounds to see what she would use.)

Kestrel End speech:  "Ow, my aching head! I can't believe I attacked you. I'm so sorry! Those stupid Pages Cursed me. Can you forgive me?

Then speak to Arthur Wethersfield in Ravenwood.
You will earn the badge: 
Scribe of the Howlin' Wind
which will appear on page 26 of your badges



This concludes Part 2 of this quest and this entry. 

See you in the Spiral! 

No comments:

Post a Comment