Monday, October 14, 2013

The Family that plays together, slays together!

Hi guys! I haven't posted in quite a while! I got a new job and I'm not online quite as much as I used to be, and when I am, I'm usually busy saving the spiral! I'm now playing my life character, Alexandra Darkbane, Archmage Theurgist, she's 6 levels shy of Promethean! I got my parents both playing and we've been forging a path through the spiral, finally, we've arrived in Azteca together as a family! This should prove much easier with help than it was on my previous attempt with Taryn being mostly solo!

I live 2 states away from my parents, having moved away after marrying the love of my life. Wizard101 has proved a great way to stay in touch with them, and helps me feel like I'm getting to spend time with them, even though hundreds of miles away. 

Dad, Me, and Mom at the end of Zafaria In Mirror Lake

Me, Dad, and Mom at the End of Avalon During Halloweenfest 2013-

It's Halloweenfest in the spiral and I'm so excited! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this event! I've been hard at work on the quests and have completed them on 5 out of 6 characters. The Frankenbunny pet is Adorable! And I'm so glad they've given us that extra special treat this year. Love the new dungeon addition, and really having a great time slaying those veggie revenants and Nosferabbit! 

I've been super hard at work, crafting and decorating houses. I will try to grab some screenshots to share. I did craft the Wyrd house for Taryn, I love it, but I admit that there's very little room inside the 2 available "inside" areas. It would be nice if there were a little more to it, especially with all the effort it takes to craft it.

Well, I'm going to make a useful post now, just wanted to get everyone caught up on what I've been doing!  See you in the Spiral! 

No comments:

Post a Comment